Attorneys in Torrance, CA & Rancho Palos Verdes
For more than three decades, David Lee Rice, A Professional Law Corporation, has provided quality legal services for individuals and businesses throughout California. Clients turn to our firm for respected legal guidance on taxation issues, OPR defense, litigation, estate planning and probate, elder law, and related areas. Our legal team includes distinguished professionals with decades of experience. The firm’s founder, David Lee Rice, is a renowned tax practitioner and elder law attorney. Clients and peers alike have lauded Mr. Rice’s skill and success in these areas. Below are just a few of Mr. Rice’s professional accomplishments and accolades.
- Attorney David Lee Rice is certified as a specialist in taxation and elder law.*
- He is AV Preeminent peer review rated,** the highest rating through Martindale-Hubbell.
- He has been selected for inclusion in Los Angeles Super Lawyers for multiple years.
- He has played a key role in proposing new tax legislation and has testified before Congress and the IRS.
- He has taught legal and tax seminars and appeared on educational panels across California.
- He was a professor of accounting at California Polytechnic State University where he was the head of the tax area a the School of Business.
- He is actively involved in various state and local professional organizations, and he has held leadership positions in many of them.
These distinctions only scratch the surface of the many strengths our legal team has to offer. To learn more about our individual attorneys’ backgrounds, please follow the links below.
- Russell M. Ozawa
- David Lee Rice
- Michael Fedalen
- Neda Barkhordar
- James Fedalen
- Bruce Givner
- Elizabeth Allen
- Owen Kaye
*Attorney Rice is certified as a specialist in taxation through the California Board of Legal Specialization. He is certified as a specialist in elder law through the National Association of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA).
**AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories: legal ability and general ethical standards.
What Sets Us Apart?
- Over 3 Decades of Experience
- Specialist in taxation through the California Board of Legal Specialization
- Certified as a specialist in elder law through the National Association of Elder Law Attorneys