Matt Lane’s practice encompasses estate planning and tax law. He regularly advises clients on trusts and wills, and prepares trust, corporate, real property and other instruments for advanced estate planning. Matt has also represented clients in connection with estate-related tax controversy cases involving the Internal Revenue Service and the Department of Justice.
Prior to joining KFB Rice, Matt advised high net worth individuals, family offices and investment funds on legal, tax and investment issues as well as overseeing legal matters for a wealth advisory consulting boutique and for an entertainment-focused private equity firm.
- New York University School of Law, L.L.M.
- Columbia University Law School, J.D.
- Columbia University Business School, M.B.A.
- Harvard University, A.B.
What Sets Us Apart?
- Over 3 Decades of Experience
- Specialist in taxation through the California Board of Legal Specialization
- Certified as a specialist in elder law through the National Association of Elder Law Attorneys