James Fedalen is an experienced, accomplished litigator who represents clients in a wide range of litigation matters, including intellectual property, business and real estate as well as probate and trust. Mr. Fedalen comes from a robust family of attorneys and is one of the third-generation members to practice law in Los Angeles. Over his more than three-decade-long career, he has achieved a number of published decisions, including influential cases such as Fortune Dynamic v Victoria’s Secret, Friends of Mammoth v. Town of Mammoth Lakes, and Warren v Merrill.
Recognized for his deep expertise and track record of innovation, Mr. Fedalen has:
- Lectured on real estate and business law at California State University at Northridge and California Lutheran University.
- Served as a Judge Pro Tem at the Los Angeles County Superior Court.
- Acted as an arbitrator for the Los Angeles County Bar Association.
- Provided litigation services to public agencies including the City of Desert Hot Springs, the Inland Valley Development Agency and the San Bernardino International Airport Authority. He is currently special counsel for the City of Victorville.
Mr. Fedalen has been rated AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by the National Rating Firm of Martindale-Hubbell®.
What Sets Us Apart?
- Over 3 Decades of Experience
- Specialist in taxation through the California Board of Legal Specialization
- Certified as a specialist in elder law through the National Association of Elder Law Attorneys