Decades Of Experience · Personal Service · Individualized Attention
For more than three decades the firm of David Lee Rice, A Professional Law Corporation, has provided sophisticated yet practical legal guidance to individuals, businesses, and families across Southern California. Our principal attorney enjoys an esteemed reputation for his success in various legal fields. As a board-certified specialist in taxation and elder law,* and with a Master of Law degree (LL.M.) in taxation, he brings an exceptional level of knowledge and experience to these areas.
Professional Legal Services
In conjunction with qualified associates and of-counsel attorneys, we extend professional legal guidance in a broad range of practice areas. These include:
- Tax law: Individuals and businesses turn to us for comprehensive tax guidance on a broad array of basic and complex issues. Attorney David Lee Rice’s tax law credentials provide a solid foundation for effective legal counsel.
- OPR defense: We represent tax practitioners, attorneys, accountants, and enrolled agents facing disciplinary investigations or allegations through the Office of Professional Responsibility.
- Litigation: Our attorneys protect clients’ interests in will contests, bad faith insurance disputes, trust and estate litigation, fiduciary litigation, and commercial litigation.
- Estate planning: In an area that frequently intersects with tax law, our lawyers provide strategic interdisciplinary guidance for clients seeking a well-crafted estate plan.
- Probate and trust administration: Our lawyers represent executors in contested and uncontested probate proceedings. We also provide detailed counsel for trustees, enabling them to fully and properly discharge their fiduciary duties.
- Elder law: We represent seniors and their families in conservatorship proceedings, Medi-Cal planning, VA planning for veterans, and financial abuse cases.
In every client matter, we devote the high level of personal attention and diligence necessary to accomplish positive results. Many clients return to us time and time again for ongoing counsel on an array of matters. We value building such long-term relationships. Practical and thorough legal guidance, as well as responsive client service, are among our top priorities.
Serving Clients Nationwide
*Mr. Rice is certified as a specialist in taxation through the California Board of Legal Specialization. He is certified in elder law through the National Association of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA).