Owen Kaye is the Managing Partner at KFB Rice, LLP, he has been practicing law for more than 24 years and has prepared hundreds of family limited partnerships, qualified personal residence trusts, grantor retained annuity trusts, and other sophisticated structures. He actively represents clients before the California Franchise Tax Board in disputes involving $100 million of taxable income. Owen also represents clients in probate litigation and conservatorships and has served as an expert witness on QPRTs.
- Western State University College of Law, J.D.
- San Diego State University, B.A.
- American Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Tapping The Family Lawyer To Be Trusteein Los Angeles Daily Journal, 2013
- Chapter 17 – Qualified Personal Residence Trust – Annual Update in California Continuing Education of the Bar (CEB)’s Drafting California Irrevocable Trusts, 2012
- Looking Ahead To 2014in Los Angeles Daily Journal, 2013
- Asset Protection Planning: Attorneys as Advisors and Targetsin California State Bar Trusts and Estates, 2013
- From Russia, With Money in Los Angeles Daily Journal, 2013
- Taxpayer Responds To IRS 2,545 Days Late – Winsin Los Angeles Daily Journal, 2013
- Your IRS Income Tax Audit: Know When To Say “No” in Los Angeles Daily Journal, 2012
What Sets Us Apart?
- Over 3 Decades of Experience
- Specialist in taxation through the California Board of Legal Specialization
- Certified as a specialist in elder law through the National Association of Elder Law Attorneys